Restaurants on St. Kitts
Price comparison: average entree prices in US $
$ = inexpensive $ 15
$$ = moderately expensive, $ 20
$$$ = expensive, $>25
$$$$ = very expensive, $>30
(personal favorites highlighted)
- The Ballahoo ($$)West Indian/International, Basseterre, Tel: 465-4197. Beautiful views from above at the Circus, the heart of town. Wonderful breakfast and lunch menu.
- Mango's Garden Restaurant ($)
Beautiful outdoors setting in a historic stone building, wonderful snacks and tasty main dishes. Recommended: Enchilladas and steak. Best Friday night dancing in town
- Charlie's ($-$$)Bar & Restaurant, Basseterre, Tel: 465-0709. Appetizers and burgers, Friday's often life music (Rock/Jazz)
- Chef's Place ($)West Indian, Basseterre, Tel: 465-6176. Try the Roti and flying fish burgers. On Fridays
- Circus Grill ($$)P.O. Box 485, Basseterre, Tel: 869-465-0143. Beautiful views from above at the Circus, the heart of town.
- Cisco's Place/Yang's Garden ($)Chinese, Basseterre, Tel: 465-9009
- The Fairview Inn ($)International and West Indian, Boyds Village, Tel: 465-2472. Plantation Inn, nice gardens, historic building
- Fisherman's Wharf ($$)West Indian/International, Fortlands, Tel: 465-2754. Dining at the waterfront, known for grilled seafood, side dishes buffet style
- Frigate Bay Resort ($$)West Indian/Continental, Frigate Bay, Tel: 465-8935. Very tasty food! One of the best
- The Golden Lemon ($$$$)International, Dieppe Bay, Tel: 465-7260. Historic building with beautiful furniture, outside dinining. Fine Cuisine.
- Manhattan Gardens ($)West Indian/International, Old Road, Tel: 465-9121. Located in the historic previous French General's headquarters building. THE place to go for lobster!!!
- Spratnet ($)outdoors barBQ, exciting lively atmosphere, owners catch their own fish, ribs fantastic.
- Ocean Terrace Inn ($$)West Indian/Continental, Fortlands, Tel: 465-2754/2380.
- Turtle Beach Bar & Grill ($$-$$$West Indian/Continental, Turtle Beach, Tel: 465-9086. Frequented by tourists, located right on the beach with beautiful views on Nevis.
- Ottley's Plantation Inn ($$$$)Gourmet, Ottley's, Tel: 465-7234. Romantic plantation, beautiful gardens, rain forest trail, fine cuisine
- PJ's Pizza Bar & Restaurant ($$)Pizza Parlour/Italian Cuisine/Vegetarian, a very popular dining spot in Frigate Bay. Try their specialty pizzas, they are out of this world. Owners Jude and Pat are very nice and helpful to tourists. The monthly Margarita Night is fun to join. Frigate Bay, Tel: 465-8373. Try the onion and goat cheese pizza
- Rawlins Plantation ($$$)West Indian/Innovative, Mount Pleasant, Tel: 465-6221. Romantic plantation inn, wonderful surroundings, gardens, and views. Go there for a Sunday brunch, they offer a wonderful West Indian buffet.
- Marshall's ($$$)Horizon's Villas, Fine Cuisine, Tel: . One of the favorites! Try the filet mignon, rack of lamb, seafood tortellini, they are out of this world. Excellent service, nice views on the ocean from above, great atmosphere.
- DooWop Days ($$)Tel. 465-1960. Italian cuisine, decorated in the style of the '50s. The place to go on Saturday nights (karaoke). Owners Joe and Linda welcome visitors with a huge warm and open heart.
| St. Kitts | statistics | history | points of interest | culture | hotels | restaurants | activities | golf | diving | fishing | hiking and nature | Ross University | maps | travel tips | weather report | hurricanes | music festival | Montserrat vulcano | Marriott Hotel | apartments | real estate| Investors | main page | links |
Web Masters: If you would like your web site listed, please email your URL to DrBucheler@Hotmail.Com